Horus an independent technical consultancy and assistance group based in France, created in 1994, and working mainly in the developing countries.
The Horus Group consists of four areas of activity:
- Horus Entreprises (formerly ICEA-Entreprises), specialising in studies and consultancy in strategy, management and restructuring of companies in the agri-business sector.
- Horus Development Finance (formerly Horus Banque et Finance), specialising in micro-finance and the banking sector. Its activity is centred on the following areas: institutional and strategic studies, organisational and financial audits (including valuations/assessments), and description and implementation of information systems.
- Horus Systèmes d’Information , specialising in management computing - audit and consultancy in the area of management information systems - design, development and installation of management computer systems. Horus Information systems operates mainly in the telecommunications area.
- Horus Telecom & Utilities , specializing in consulting and marketing for telecommunications operators.
Management & staff
The management of Horus group is composed of 5 founding partners:
Dominique BARON, CEO Horus Telecom & Utilities
Michel BAUDOIN, CEO Horus Entreprises
Jean-Luc DESCHAMPS-BERGER, CEO Horus Systèmes d'informations
Claude FALGON, CEO Horus Development Finance
Jean-Hubert GALLOUET, Deputy CEO Horus Development Finance
The Horus team is composed of around 60 full-time consultants. All the assignements are headed by the full time consultants (no subcontracting to independent consultants), which enables them:
- to guarantee a common approach to operations, both on the ground and in the reports
- to benefit from the sharing of experience between the consultants and to capitalise their knowledge